Recipes > Featured Trout Recipe
Broiled Trout Fillets with
Herbs, Parmesan Cheese and Cream Lemon Wine Sauce.
Cream Lemon Wine Sauce
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 T. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp. minced shallots
- 2 T. cream
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, sliced for faster melting
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
Combine whine, lemon juice and shallots in saucepan. Reduce over
high heat until 2-3 teaspoons of liquid remain. Add cream, reduce
for 30 seconds more. Add butter whisking constantly until butter is
incorporated into the sauce. Remove from heat and strain into bowl.
Whisk in salt, white pepper and lemon peel. Store in a small thermos
to keep warm.
- 2-1/2 lb. Brook, Rainbow, Splake or Lake Trout fillets
- 4 T. melted butter
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 tsp. fresh basil, minced
- 1-1/2 lb. fresh parsley, minced
- 1-1/2 lb. fresh chives, minced
- Dry white wine
- 6 small tomatoes sliced into julienne strips
- 4-6 oz. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 450F. Prepare cookie sheet with nonstick coating.
Lay trout fillets in pan skin side down; brush with butter and season
with salt and pepper. Sprinkle basil, parsley and chives evenly over
fillets. Add white wine to prevent sticking. Bake for 4 minutes or
until fish is done. Spread julienne tomatoes evenly over fillets and
sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Return to oven for 4 minutes to to
finish cooking and melt the cheese. Serve with Cream Lemon Wine Sauce
poured around fillets.
Trout with Green Onions
your favorite fish recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org